For the last while you might have noticed the post frequency here at Roberbcairns.com has become a little slower. There have been changes going on in the last couple of months and I thought I would explain some of them that you have noticed and some that you might not have noticed. These changes have taken longer then expected due to clients and outside projects.
The changes are as follows:
- We no longer put put an email every time a post is put on our blog. We are switching to a weekly newsletter using Active Campaign. The first issue of the newsletter will be Friday December 5th 2014.
- With everything going on, the #stoptheonline video cast was put on hold. The next one will be recorded on Thursday December 4th.
- The front screen at RobertBCairns.com will be changing with the changes completed by Saturday December 6th.
- By Friday December 12, 2014 an Ebook will be available to all newsletter subscribers ONLY consisting of all the past Protect Your Self Online Material.
- And last but not least, we have a brand new product launching on Monday December 8th.
Please keep your feedback coming and joining us on a daily basis.