The following is a resource list for the Productivity Apps which we talked about in my talk:
1.0 Office Suite
- Office 365 – Microsoft’s paid entry into the office space.
- Google Docs – Google’s suite of tools.
- Gmail – Free email service by Google
- Outlook.com – Microsoft’s Free Email Service.
- Gsuite – Google’s paid product
3.0 Password Manager
4.0 Project Management
- Notion – What I use. It is Trello on steroids.
- Trello – a really good place to start – uses pinboards.
- Asana – more advanced
5.0 To Do Lists
- Todoist – My preferred to do list
- Google Tasks – Free task list.
- Quickbooks Online – What I use.
- Wave Accounting – Free alternative.
- Zoom – What are using and my a choice.
- Skype – Microsoft’s solution.
8.0 Appointment Scheduling
- Appointlet – What I use to manage my scheduling.
- Calendly – Well known alternative.
9.0 Cloud Drives (Please note these are sync drives! and not a backup).
- Google Drive – Google’s offering Included with Gsuite
- OneDrive – Microsoft’s offering – included with Office 365.
- Hubspot CRM – What I use. Free to start.
- Zoho CRM – Free to start.